Tuesday 31 March 2009

I.C.T.

I was in Milton Keynes today so had to try a few caches at lunch time. Is it something in the water down there, but why are there so many "camo 35mm in ivy covered tree" caches in MK?

Is it a lack of imagination or do the locals really like rummaging around in the green stuff? Surely (don't call me Shirley) with all the parks and other green areas, there must be plenty of places to hide a slightly larger box or if it has to be a micro, some other location - in a tree, base of tree, under stone etc. etc.

It makes my blood boil !!!

Rant over - well that one at least! Next rant is STAMPS and not the one from the Post Office. I mean those useful ones that let you put your personal mark in the log. Now mine's not huge (stop tittering at the back) but if I'm doing a micro (having extracted it from the ICT) my stamp usually takes up 2 lines; which some may think extravagant. But what about this one I spotted today...
Count them with me;
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8 and a bit lines !!!

I popped out last night with Sue and the geo-mutt to bag some of HillHappy's latest batch and ran into Taff Hunter - nice couple, so we did a few together. Of course, we had to do a maintenance visit on KissKiss while we were out.

Apart from my ravings, I've had a couple of good caching days and am looking forward to the event in Knowle, hoping to meet lots of people.

That's all for now - cheers.

No comments: