Monday 4 August 2008

Catching Up

As you may have noticed, I've been away a bit over the past week. I was on a course in Chesterfield, back for a day, then two days up north. Now it's time to try and catch up.

Brummie Cut - As far as I know, only one cache is missing, that being Lock 4. This is the second time that it's gone walkies so I will be archiving it and launching a new cache nearby.

Brummie Meet - I'm on another course on Wednesday, but it's in the city centre so I'll be going in on the 94 bus. The course should finish around 4 - 5 which gives me a couple of hours to grab a bite to eat and meander over to Dartford circus for a spot of cache maintenance. Perhaps, if I have time I could go a bit further and grab those caches in Aston Park (anyone know which bus goes there? I might as well make use of my Daysaver!). Mrs. Balders is making her own way into town for the event - so all those wives who've said "I'm not going out with that bunch of losers and be the only woman there!" - take note.

Local Caches - There are a few local caches that I need to find (16 within 10km of Balders Manor) including "The Lad Himself" in the city centre - I expect this will get a few hits on Wednesday!

Home Alone - Next week, most of the Balders Clan are jetting off to Rhodes (not many caches there) and I shall be home alone. Apart from feeding, not only my own menagerie, I have to look after my daughter's cats. So apart from the animal husbandry and work, I'll have loads of time to go caching - hoorah!!!

2 comments:

Andy said...

"I'm not going out with that bunch of losers and be the only woman there!" - take note.Elaines comin too!! she aint a real cacher (cus she thinks im sad!)
Andy

Stokesy said...

I'll be getting the No.94 home - can 2 travel on a Daysaver :-)

The Lad Himself is on my list for Wednesday after I hop on the (FREE!) Fort Dunlop Bus into town!