Wednesday 23 July 2008

1800

Working with "The Strangler" today and it was my turn to drive. Arrived a bit early so had time to do Ye Old Saracens Head and Grammar School , which just happened to be my 1800th cache!!!!

On the way back from work, we managed to pick up another cache or two (which was nice).

I notice that "Stoksey" has just published HIS Middle Earth series around Meriden. I wonder if Stokesy waited until Graham was on holiday (he'll never go away again!). Normally, I would rush out but Mrs Balders and I are having a french themed evening - Garlic mushrooms, mussels, smelly cheese on a crispy baton, Champagne and Corbiers (tres bon, n'est pas?).

I'm on a course at Chesterfield next week, I wonder if there are any "Must-Do" caches there or on the way?


1 comment:

Stokesy said...

I didn't wait until Graham was on holiday, honest, but with 13 FTF opportunities and free geocoins up for grabs, he'll be gutted.....I hope!

I'll have to buy him a pint at the Old Joint Stock by way of an apology! Bet he's first there....claiming a FTF!

Stokesy