Saturday 5 July 2008

Welcome

Hi and welcome to the geo-world of team balders.

I have recently hidden a series of 26 caches around some of the canals of Birmingham. I included a link to a webpage specifically for this series (LINK).

I also thought that it would be an idea to jot down a few thoughts concerning geocaching which don't really fit on a cache listing. I chose Blogger as (I hope) an easy way to jot down my thoughts and ideas and share them with fellow cachers.

Please feel free to comment and add your tuppence worth.


Kev

2 comments:

Cacherinblack said...

As decimalisation took hold a few years ago, here is my 50p's worth! An interesting start to your Blog Sir. I may now have to increase the size of my Ring a Ring cache series and see if we can Strangle (!) the City Centre together. Keep up the Good work TB.

snerdbe said...

Thanks for the invite Kev.