Monday 21 July 2008

Guardian of the Cache

The mystery of Avenue Road continues. It would appear that our friendly Asian gentleman is taking the small cache with him as he strolls along the highways and byways. I have decided to leave the 35mm film pot in place (when it's there) so that he take it walkies and hopefully leave the new, bigger cache alone.

I loved the logs that talk about the "Guardian of the Cache" and I envisioned a holy man sitting cross legged near the cache giving enlightenment to weary travellers. This inspired me to fire up Photoshop and knock this up...



ALSO - I'm only 10 caches away from 1800 so I must get my finger out and grab a few caches this week!

2 comments:

Cacherinblack said...

Rumours are abound that I (The Strangler) am the Drunken Guardian of the cache. I would like to make it clear that I would never cache whilst under the influence!! How Rude!

Team Balders said...

...UNDER THE AFFLUENCE OF INCAHOL...HIC!!