Monday 14 July 2008

Containers

I've run out of 35mm film pots so I popped into a chemist near where I was working and asked for some. The kind lady said that they usually throw them away but will keep them for me from now on. She then said that she had some other containers to which I was welcome. These range from little ones about half the size of a film pot up to some pots about 150mm long by 50mm diameter. Result. I've used one of my new containers to replace Bridge 107.

I've noticed that one or two people are claiming finds on Brummie Cut without actually signing the log. They cite muggles for preventing them from retrieving the cache. Well, it's their conscience but surely overcoming muggles is part of the game? Each to their own.

With the very slow response of Geocaching.com yesterday, Monki and Stevo185 logged yesterday's finds today. The towpaths must have been awash with cachers yesterday!

The list of local caches is steadily growing - I'll have to have a session one day but there's overtime available and THAT pays the bills.

3 comments:

Stokesy said...

On the subject of containers...both Asda and Sainsbury have a good range of lock n lock containers at the moment, I'd already invested in a load from Asda when I saw the ones in Sainsbury, that boast to be 100% water and airproof!

Team Balders said...

Are you the sort that goes around the supermarket until you get to the Tupperware section, where you have to stop and open ALL the boxes looking for a log?

Andy said...

Followed you example today ! I am now the proud owner of 82 film pots ! Guess what im going to finish my Metro Madness series with! You lucky people!/ also theres a Pound shop in walsall selling Cache stones ( key holders ) bargain!
Andy